Housing and New Build
Senior Site Manager – £55,000-£65,000 + Package
Stratford, London, United Kingdom
Senior Site Manager – Stratford
£55,000-£65,000 + Package
We are working in partnership with an established & respected top 5 residential developer with a reputation for personal development and progression within the business, that operate across the UK & abroad.
They have an exciting and innovative mixed use residential led development in East London, creating a thriving new community with over 1,000 homes, beautifully landscaped open spaces, commercial units, shops, community facilities and parking in a self-contained neighbourhood.
The project will go down as one of the most iconic & high profile developments of the decade, creating contemporary homes with the most cutting edge techniques and technology to create sustainable housing, and zero carbon homes, with passive design to reduce energy consumption and taking advantage of the climate to maintain a comfortable temperature range in the home.
The project will use an array of build types (RC Frame, Traditional Build, Timber Frame & Modular) to create mansion blocks, town houses, maisonettes, terraced houses, low rise apartment complexes and detached & semi-detached homes ranging from 1 to 5 bedrooms, and has a build plan with completion due in 2020, along with guaranteed backing which is recession-proof, so staff can assure a stable career throughout any market turbulence.
- They are looking for experienced Senior Site Managers to manager up to 120 units, with a team of Site Managers & Assistant Site Managers underneath them.
- They will be responsible for overall delivery of the units, reporting directly in to a Project Director
- The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years’ experience in working on large residential developments from inception to completion, and a track record of managing a team of managers to deliver projects overseeing all aspects of the build process including materials, programme, health & safety, subcontractor management, logistics, superstructure, externals works, internal fit-out and finishing.
In return, they offer:
- A competitive salary from £60,000 up to £67,000
- A yearly bonus ranging from 10-25% of salary
- 4% & 6% Pension
- Family Healthcare
- Share Scheme
- Various other company benefits
- Clear progression plan to Project Manager and above
- Heavy investment in training & personal development
- Investor in People
- Excellent work life balance, including leaving early on Saturdays
- No 12+ hour days on site
- Clear & achievable targets
This is an exciting opportunity that offers an excellent salary and package, career development, and the opportunity to work on an iconic project. If you are interested in the position, please apply and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss the position in further detail.