Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Up to £22k +Comms
Liverpool Street, London, United Kingdom
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Liverpool Street
£18,000 - £22,000 + Commission
Want to work in an industry where you are rewarded for hard work with quick progression and excellent earning potential?
Do you have a keen interested in the construction industry?
Then perhaps Construction Recruitment is the career for you!
After an incredibly successful year with rapid expansion Venture Construction are looking to expand their white collar division, with a view to take on a trainee consultant to begin a 6 month rapid learning and practical work program to become a successful entrepreneurial recruitment consultant.
The White Collar division within Venture Construction specialise in permanent headhunting within the construction industry, focusing within the residential developer, new build social housing, rail, and mechanical & electrical contracting markets. The division is made up of a team of seasoned recruitment consultants that have years of experience in recruitment and are specialists within their sectors.
Throughout your first 6 months of employment you will be mentored to become a standalone recruitment consultant. This will involve 1 on 1 training to learn the sector you work in from top to bottom, and full recruitment training to learn everything you need to be a recruitment consultant. You will work directly with a senior consultant to headhunt candidates for specific roles.
Why work for us:
- Realistic first year on target earnings - £30K+
- 2nd year on target earnings - £40K - £70K
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent office environment
- Holidays & bonuses for hitting targets
- Commission from day 1
- Bespoke quarterly team incentives
- Full mentoring and training to become a specialist in your specific sector & learn all the skills to be a high performing recruiter
- Salary increase to £25,000 during training
- Salary increase to £27,000 upon promotion to Consultant
- 2.5% commission on all assisted placements as a trainee
- Excellent commission structure upon promotion to Consultant
- Enrolment on Institute of Recruitment Professionals training courses to get CertRP qualifications and become MIRP
What we’re looking for:
- Ambitious & money motivated
- Exceptional work ethic
- A strong business acumen
- Target driven
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident & self-motivated
- Determination to succeed
- Sales & negotiation skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Computer literacy
If this is the career for your, apply with a copy of your CV and a member of our team will be in touch.
Venture is an equal opportunities employer and employment agency, and welcomes applications from all candidates.